From Mark Harrison <m...@omniti.com>
Subject Re: how to cache object with different urls (with question mark) just once?
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:52:35 GMT
I've been working on a plugin that does just that, but it hasn't yet
been updated to work with anything past 2.1.4 (It's on my todo list).
However, I seem to remember somebody else also working on this also
which may be further along. Let me know if you'd be interested in the
code for the plugin.

Regards,

Mark