From Billy Vierra <bvie...@netdna.com>
Subject Re: Successful stories with Apache Traffic Server
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 22:41:59 GMT
NetDNA has had it rolled out for some time now without issue. We use
it in a non clustered mode and it works great. While I cannot give out
direct numbers, we have it on a number of servers, most pushing over
1Gbps. The average load on the boxes are much lower than when we were
doing the same thing with Nginx.
----
Billy Vierra
Senior System Engineer