From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: reverse_map not happening as expected
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 00:37:01 GMT
On 03/01/2011 04:09 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> On 03/01/2011 03:56 PM, Ben Snowden wrote:
>>
>> Haha. That's why I went into networking and not programming. I was
>> successful in getting my workaround going. Seems I had to completely
>> restart ATS to get it to listen on an additional port instead of just
>> running traffic_line --x.
>>

> Any chance you'd be able to test "trunk" in a few? Fwiw, these fixes
> should fix reverse_map, redirect and permanent_redirect.

It's gonna take me a little longer to clean this up, but I'll have it
committed on trunk tomorrow for sure. I'll attach the fixes to TS-675,
which is a bug for "redirect" maps not working, but it's the same
problem. Basically all of

     redirect
     redirect_permanent
     reverse_map

got broken (by yours truly). Hang in there though, and keep filing bugs!

-- leif