From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject Re: how to cache object with different urls (with question mark) just once?
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:22:41 GMT

----- Original Message -----

Hi Mark,

> The plugin was complete and working for 2.1.4, but there have been a
> number of API changes since then. I'll work on getting it built
> against 2.1.6 and mail a link to the code here.

My suggestion is to always use either the latest release or trunk until
we've released a GA (3.0). After that point we guarantee a stable API.

The changes so far:
http://s.apache.org/ts-2.1.5
http://s.apache.org/ts-2.1.6
http://s.apache.org/ts-2.1.7
http://s.apache.org/ts-2.1.8
A summary can also be found here:
http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads.html

The biggest change is: s/INK/TS/ (with some exceptions) -- for the core
API, and restructuring of the core API to be internally consistent:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/APICleanup

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org