From "ming.zym@gmail.com" <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Launching traffic server from a different folder
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:02:18 GMT
the old style TS_PREFIX, TS_ROOT works for Inktomi distribute is
property binary. as TrafficServer is now open sourced, you can
compile/install from any host, and package it up for any distribution.
so that codes and config options all removed.

I'd suggest you get packaged, that will get much simple for binary
maint.

we are also working with distribution such as Debian Fedora and Gentoo
to get TrafficServer included in thire release.

fyi

在 2011-03-15二的 11:28 +0530,aniket ray写道:

--
zym, Zhao Yongming.
aka: yonghao @ taobao.com