From Ben Snowden <bsnow...@ColdJet.com>
Subject RE: SNI support?
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 23:05:43 GMT
I upgraded to 2.1.5 and still the same error. It only works for the exact url in the map rule.
If I change the https to http in the rules below, then I can browse to http://externalserver.domain.com/subfolder
and it works fine. With the rules as they are below, then I cannot browse to https://externalserver.domain.com/subfolder.
very strange.
From: Leif Hedstrom [mailto:zwoop@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 4:07 PM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Cc: Ben Snowden
Subject: Re: SNI support?

On 02/17/2011 12:35 PM, Ben Snowden wrote:
Sorry I misspoke before. After more testing, it seems that the problem is with the map/reverse_map
rules. I am running ATS 2.0.1 on ubuntu 10.04.

SSL termination is working correctly but https map rules only seem to work for the root directory
of a site.

Here is an example map/reverse_map rule

map       https://externalserver.domain.com/     http://internalserver.domain.com/
reverse_map     http://internalserver.domain.com/         https://externalserver.domain.com/

if I browse to https://externalserver.domain.com, I am properly redirected to the root site.
If I browse to https://externalserver.domain.com/subfolder, then I get a 404 error

Nothing immediately comes to mind, but I'd strongly recommend you try TS v2.1.5. There's been
many, many SSL bug-fixes in that release (since v2.0). If that still fails the same, we'll
have to investigate.

-- Leif