From Ben Snowden <bsnow...@ColdJet.com>
Subject SNI support?
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 17:39:55 GMT
Does anyone know if ATS supports SNI? I have tried 2 SNI compatible browsers but ATS always
redirects a SSL connections to the default server and ignores my map rules. SSL termination
is working properly and I have a wildcard certificate for these purposes. If I change the
map rules to http instead of https, then everything works great. I'm just trying to keep things
simple and would like to only use one public IP address for all servers behind the reverse
proxy. We don't have enough public IPs for all the sites we want to put behind the proxy.

Thanks