From "Alan M. Carroll" <...@network-geographics.com>
Subject Problem with client side transparency and log URLs.
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:21:10 GMT
Sorry for the very long delay, I missed this because I thought it was a discussion of the release.

I will take a look at it. I don't use NAT for transparent mode, although in theory it should
work. But if you're using NAT, you should be able to use explicit proxy mode and have it look
transparent to the clients.