From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 2.1.5-unstable released
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:30:16 GMT
On 01/20/2011 02:44 AM, a@test123.ru wrote:
> Well, I checked explicit proxy mode - log is OK. 2.1.5 fixed that. Try to reproduce in
transparent mode.
> I use iptables as follows:
>
> -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -i eth0 --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 3129
> Where
> eth0 is internal net
> CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_port INT 3129
> CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_port_attr STRING>

Ah, ok, so it might be something with the transparent code. Hopefully
Alan (amc) is reading this, and can answer :).

Any other problems with v2.1.5 so far? We're working towards stability
in both code and APIs, v2.1.6 should be the last version where we break
any APIs, and v2.1.7 will solely focus on code stability I think (in
prep for a v3.0.0 release).

Cheers,

-- Leif