From John Cheng <johnlich...@gmail.com>
Subject Usage of Traffic Server with a CDN
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 18:47:25 GMT
I am exploring the role of ATS in a high availability, high traffic
web site. And I would like to ask if it make sense to use ATS for the
purpose of "scalability" if you are already using a CDN.

By "scalability" I mean the use of ATS as a reverse proxy to cache
dynamic contents, images, etc., Of course, ATS has uses other than
caching contents, but I would like to hear your opinion on the roles
of ATS if you already have a CDN and Apache HTTPD server in place.

--
---
John L Cheng