From <.@test123.ru>
Subject log and stat: where is server?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 19:26:08 GMT
Hi, I have small question about log format. Below is sample output from
> traffic_logcat -f /opt/traffic/var/log/trafficserver/squid.blog
1292354308.891 39887 192.168.108.98 TCP_HIT/200 374481265 GET http:///v/206344.flv - NONE/-
video/x-flv -

I see URL, but no server. Is this Ok? How do I know server?
Also, traffic_logstats output is:

Origin Server                               Hits         Misses         Errors
-
rsrc.php                                       7              2              0
connect.php                                    4              0              0
dic.nsf                                        0              3              0
?host=www.google.ru&hdn=qm                     0              2              0
cycounter?libex.ru                             0              2              0

Looks like "origin server" is not server but URL inside the server. Is this Ok?
ATS 2.1.4-unstable, debian 5, compiled as
./configure --prefix=/opt/traffic --with-group=nogroup --with-user=nobody --disable-eventfd