From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: log and stat: where is server?
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 23:19:15 GMT
On 12/16/2010 12:08 AM, a@test123.ru wrote:
> Thanx, I found rolling option, it is really documented in admin guide.
> I am running ATS 2.1.4-unstable, transparent mode. I have no rules for Host: header (actually,
I even do not know how to create them and why). traffic_logcat produces 2 kinds of records:
w/o server and with server after DIRECT.

Hmmm, maybe something then with transparent proxy, I haven't really
spent a lot of time testing it. Alan, any thoughts on these issues?
Anything in the logs that would cause our tools not to properly handle
the "host" ?

-- leif

DIRECT/www.yandex.ru text/javascript -