From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: log and stat: where is server?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 21:00:08 GMT
On 12/14/2010 12:30 PM, a@test123.ru wrote:
> Sorry, forgot yet another question. ATS rotates log everyday, how do I change it to rotate
weekly? Can't find the option in records.config...

CONFIG proxy.config.log.rolling_interval_sec INT 604800

You can also roll on size of the log files etc., fairly certain it's
documented in the Admin guide?

As for your other problem, do you have some rule that matches on
requests without Host: headers? What version of ATS are you using? I'm
not seeing anything like that in my run of logcat. What is odd is that
traffic_logstats ought to show the same as traffic_logcat, logstats will
just parse the data in some different ways (but it'd require the same
"host" information in the URL to work).

-- leif