From he <hus...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: traffic_server get a segfault when ICP is enabled
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 04:04:29 GMT
Thanks for the replies. Just FYI, I tested 2.1.3 on the same box without coredump in startup.

BTW, how to get a core file for traffic server? I try to reconfigure with --enable-debug,
make, make install and set ulimit -c unlimited before start up 2.0.1, but I can't find the
core file. Can you give some advise?

howard

--- 10年10月24日,周日, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> 写道: