From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: transparent proxying
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:30:25 GMT
  On 07/27/2010 06:02 AM, Zeller, Jan (ID) wrote:
> dear TS list,
>
> is it possible to configure something like 'transparent proxying' ? If so is there any
doc out there ?

Alan will be thrilled to see this  (Cc:ing him just to be sure).

There is a branch in SVN  which supports transparent proxy

     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/trafficserver/traffic/branches/ts-291/

Alan even provides documentation, at

     http://people.apache.org/~amc/tiphares/home.html

Alan, we might want to either move this to the Confluence Wiki (or at
least a link from it), and when done, make sure it gets incorporated
with the official documentation. Diane Smith and Miles Libbey are our
leads on documentation, so please file bugs against "docs" and assign to
miles.

Cheers!

-- leif