From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cache problems
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 13:37:03 GMT
On 07/13/2010 02:06 AM, Szymon Francuzik wrote:
> On 12.07.2010 16:15, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
>> On 07/12/2010 06:56 AM, Szymon Francuzik wrote:
>>> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
>>> Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 12:20:04 GMT
>>> Server: Apache/2.2.15 (Unix)
>>
>> Thinking about this  a little more. You neither have a
>> Can you try to put that in there? I'd expect Apache to turn a
>> response with no CL: header into a TE: chunked response, no? Without
>> either of these headers, what type of transfer encoding is Apache
>> returning? If it's already chunked, then that TE: chunked header
>> really ought to be in there.
>>
>> -- Leif
>>

> Sorry, I made a mistake. In fact, headers for dynamic page are:
>
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 06:46:40 GMT
> Server: Apache/2.2.15 (Unix)
> Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Well, I tried wit your settings, for responses like the above, and ATS
most certainly caches the above response for me :/. I'm not sure what
else to say, I'd suggest taking the default records.config file, and
only change bare minimal (change the "required headers" to 0), and
nothing else. Also make sure storage.config is properly configured, and
that the server has write permission to the cache.

-- leif