From Szymon Francuzik <szymon_francu...@op.pl>
Subject Re: Cache problems
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:06:39 GMT
On 12.07.2010 16:15, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> On 07/12/2010 06:56 AM, Szymon Francuzik wrote:
>> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
>> Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 12:20:04 GMT
>> Server: Apache/2.2.15 (Unix)
>
> Thinking about this  a little more. You neither have a Content-Length:
> nor a Transfer-Encoding:   header in the response. Can you try to put
> that in there? I'd expect Apache to turn a response with no CL: header
> into a TE: chunked response, no? Without either of these headers, what
> type of transfer encoding is Apache returning? If it's already
> chunked, then that TE: chunked header really ought to be in there.
>
> -- Leif

Sorry, I made a mistake. In fact, headers for dynamic page are:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 06:46:40 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.15 (Unix)
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

for static page:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 06:47:45 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.15 (Unix)
Last-Modified: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 06:35:19 GMT
ETag: "48a4e2-2aabd-48b3f12a757c0"
Accept-Ranges: bytes

I also tried to change cgi script. Both responses have the same headers
now, but dynamic page still isn't cached after first request.