From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cache problems
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:41:37 GMT
On 07/12/2010 06:56 AM, Szymon Francuzik wrote:

> TS doesn't use ETag (even if I replace static page, ts responses with
> cached version). It looks like 'Last-Modified' is crucial. We set
> attributes proxy.config.http.cache.required_headers INT 0 and
> proxy.config.http.cache.when_to_revalidate INT 3 (never stale), so we
> didn't expect this header to be required by TS.

Yeah, that ought to be cached, I've never seen this problem. The only
think I can think of to try is to insert the Last-Modified header, it's
something you most likely want anyway.  You will need to try to debug
this, probably using the "-T" option. There's something in your setup
that prevents the caching, I just have no idea what (and obviously no
way of seeing it).

-- Leif