From Marcin Bazydlo <marcin.bazy...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Cache problems
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 14:30:11 GMT
On 07/09/2010 03:47 PM, Jason wrote:

 > Can you try testing a static page (html) and limiting your connects
 > to 1-10 so you can debug at least.
Yes on Monday Szymon will do two more tests:
- static page
- page that is dynamic but doesn't change content

> Also, try turning these on for testing in the mean time
> proxy.config.http.cache_urls_that_look_dynamic 1
> proxy.config.http.cache.http 1
Sure we turned those on (as shown in configs from first mail :-)).
Context is following that we want to cache REST service.
And content is changed only through POST, PUT and DELETE. So we made
those configurations changes as first thing :-D.

> I'll be out of office starting tonight through next week. I will have
> almost infinite time to help you after that unless someone from the list
> chimes in before that time.  :-)
Sure. I go on vacations tonight too. I will be back in middle of next week.

Thanks for help.