From "Sandeep Kalidindi at PaGaLGuY.com" <sandeep.kalidi...@pagalguy.com>
Subject Re: Connecting to Database
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 09:25:05 GMT
>From the docs i have a feeling ATS cannot make any non-http request to any
host . Is that so ??? Which means ATS plugins have no chance of connecting
to databases directly....

INKNetConnect (contp, 127.0.0.1, 9999)

the above call is the only call i saw to make network requests but the fact
that it doesn't take any protocol means i assume it only uses HTTP protocol.

Please let me know if my understanding is wrong.

Cheers,
Deepu.