From "Sandeep Kalidindi at PaGaLGuY.com" <sandeep.kalidi...@pagalguy.com>
Subject Re: Documentation / SDK correction
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:19:17 GMT
@Leif - My bad should have been more clear with my query.  Re-phrasing my
question.

The current functionality of the cache is quiet awesome. Most of our needs
are being taken care of. Thank you guys for open sourcing the traffic
server.

because the object store is quiet fast we are planning to use it as our
image server. We want to write a plugin which accepts an image, do certain
modifications etc to the plugin and then store it in the cache. Although it
is quiet clear you can do this easily by reading the current documentation
and the state-machine diagram (regarding where to hook your image processing
c code.) The aspect which we are having trouble is what is the best way to
handle the cache store from the plugins. Regarding that we couldn't find
proper documentation (i guess one of you is in the process of writing).

Chance is that we have missed the docs which discussed how to deal with
cache store from plugins in which case i apologize but please point me to
appropriate files.

Else one of you guys can help us out and once we are done with the plugin we
will document it and will look to contribute to the documentation of cache
plugins.

Cheers,
Deepu.