From Jason <jason.giedy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: linker error during make on Ubuntu/64bit
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 02:07:14 GMT
Rakesh Aggarwal,  I've tested on x86_64 with karmic 9.10 (via xen) and have
produced AMIs.  I would presume the 64bit extensions are the same between
the Amd/Intel?

Of all the physical hardware I've got in my lab, specifically AMD + 64 is
not one of them.

You could try the install script within the '/contrib' as well, see if that
helps at all (or examine at least what it does, do note that I do have
changes to make).  If you go the script route, make sure you do a
'freshBuild'.

Rest of the Devs,

Is anyone else able to test ATS specifically on AMD hardware?

- Jason