From shirish <shirishredd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation / SDK correction
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:20:27 GMT
Hello,

One more thing how do I output traffic server notes to console. Its given
that "N*ote:* in the example above, Traffic Server notes are directed to the
console by specifying E for proxy.config.diags.output.note in records.config.
The second note shows Traffic Server attempting to load the hello-world plugin.
The third line of Traffic Server output is from your plugin."

But there is no field proxy.config.diags.output.note. Can any one point me
out on how to do this. I successfully got the .so file generated and linked.

thanks

cheers
Shirish Reddy P
(Student)
Indian Institute Of Information Technology, Allahabad
Mob No. +919987398253