From "Sandeep Kalidindi at PaGaLGuY.com" <sandeep.kalidi...@pagalguy.com>
Subject Re: Documentation / SDK correction
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:10:39 GMT
shirish and i work at the same place.

we are planning to use traffic server in production. Need to write couple of
cache plugins very soon.

Can someone please help us out with our problems in cache plugins. I am sure
we will play around and properly document the whole process so that it will
be helpful for the rest of the users.

Cheers,
Deepu.

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-9 ,