From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation / SDK correction
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:01:33 GMT
On 04/26/2010 04:10 AM, Sandeep Kalidindi at PaGaLGuY.com wrote:
> shirish and i work at the same place.
>
> we are planning to use traffic server in production. Need to write
> couple of cache plugins very soon.

Out of curiosity, what in the existing cache doesn't fit your needs? We
are aware of a few shortcomings, but I'm sure John and the entire dev
team would love to hear what else needs to be fixed, improved or added
to the cache to suit more users.

Also, why do you think you need two cache plugins? Are these two
different apps? Note that you can only use one cache (and hence, one
cache plugin) at a time, there is currently no way to "chain" or
"selectively use" multiple cache implementations.

Cheers,

-- Leif