trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: slow client triggered cache fill will slow down the subsequence fast clients when read_while_writer enabled
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 13:50:16 GMT
There's not really a work around, other than flow control, at this time. Changing it would
be tricky bit of work as at the time the first transaction occurs there is no cache producer
to which to attach. After the second client, the first transaction / HttpTunnel would somehow
need to be restructured in a thread safe manner to use a different CacheVC. That wouldn't
be simple.