trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Randeep <randeep...@gmail.com>
Subject using RAMDISK with ats
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2016 04:18:59 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to use RAMdisk for ats.

Here is how I created RAMDISK
*mount -o size=20G -t tmpfs none /mnt/ramdisk/*

And in storage.config I have specified it as below.
cat /opt/ats/etc/trafficserver/storage.config
/mnt/ramdisk* 20G*

But every time I restart ats, I get the following warning.
[Jul 23 21:15:28.334] Server {0x2b9a5aba6380} WARNING: <Store.cc:528
(init)> not enough free space for cache directory '/mnt/ramdisk'

My question is, what is the right way to create ramdisk for ats and how we
need to specify it in the storage.config. (with or without size?)

I checked in the documentation also. It doesn't have any information
regarding ramdisk. It would be great if someone can add it.

--
Randeep
Mob: +919447831699[kerala]

[image: --]