trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject TS_VCONN_PRE_ACCEPT_HOOK and TS_SSL_SNI_HOOK hooks
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 04:45:13 GMT
Hi all,

I'm looking at a plugin that will blind tunnel SSL sessions, so I tried to use both TS_VCONN_PRE_ACCEPT_HOOK
and the TS_SSL_SNI_HOOK. AFAICT neither of these work.

If you use TS_VCONN_PRE_ACCEPT_HOOK, the session just hangs unless you bounce the call to
TSVConnReenable through TSContSchedule. Once you do this, curl fails with a SSL record error.

If you use TS_SSL_SNI_HOOK and call TSVConnTunnel without a TSVConnReenable, you also get
a SSL record error. If you call TSVConnReenable, you get a SSL negotiation error (expected
since I don't have any certificates).

I'm going to keep debugging this, but I wondered whether anyone has successfully used these?

cheers,
James