trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From "Devaki Chokshi (dchokshi)" <dchok...@cisco.com>
Subject ATS 6.0.0 unit test templates
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 18:05:43 GMT
Hello,

We are in process of upgrading to ATS version 6.0.0 and have couple of questions for the ATS
community.

1.)    Would like to know whether ATS has any unit test templates that would invoke error
messages within the following templates.

proxy/config/body_factory/default/redirect#moved_temporarily
proxy/config/body_factory/default/redirect#moved_permanently:

We have a need to customize error messages within those templates.

2.)    This file proxy/config/body_factory/default/access#redirect_url appears to be unutilized
in traffic server 6.0.0 code. Is there a particular reason why it is still part of the Makefile
at: proxy/config/body_factory/default/? Is it ok to clean up the Makefile and remove it from
compilation?

Thank you
Devaki