trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Hinrichs <shinr...@network-geographics.com>
Subject Re: Recommended SSL Ciphers (again ...)
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 16:55:38 GMT
Seems reasonable that we should try to be consistent across Apache
projects.  Can someone share the new HTTPD list?

We did spend a fair bit of time discussing/measuring etc for our current
proposed 6.0.0 default cipher suite list, but if the new HTTPD list is
close then we might as well use the same thing.

On 7/15/2015 11:10 AM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I noticed that HTTPD v2.4.16 ships with a new recommended cipher suite. I wonder, would
it make sense for us (ASF / HTTPD / ATS) to provide a consistent cipher suite recommendation
across the products we provide? There’s still a (short) time for ATS v6.0.0 to update the
cipher suite once more if we need to.