trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
Subject Milestones, 6.0, and CI errors
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 14:22:04 GMT
I was working on fixing the CI errors (some of which are due to the TS-2150) commit. During
this I discovered that we have internally a milestone UA_FIRST_READ that is not in the TSMilestonesType
enum in apidefs.h. I think it should be added but if it is added in the appropriate location
this will be an incompatible change, which would then have to be backported to 6.0. Fixing
the current build errors depends on this so I need a decision before I can complete the fix.
I think the best thing is to do a seperate bug/commit just for UA_FIRST_READ and then I can
depend on that on master to do the TS-2150 fixes.