trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Rodge <amit.ro...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about Raw Disk performance
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 17:18:28 GMT
Hello,
              I am new to ATS. I wanted to check performance of raw disk
 using ATS for Cache Read and write.
As per documentation of ATS, it says raw disk performance is better than
formatted disk.
I verified page load performance . it degrades page load time with raw disk.
During my test, I mentioned path of raw disk partition in storage.config

Can anybody help me out that am I missing something here ? Any futher
configuration required for to improve the result ?

Thanks
Amit Rodge

--
*The darkest night is just before the dawn.*