trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Shu Kit Chan <chanshu...@gmail.com>
Subject deprecating some experimental plugins
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:58:34 GMT
Hi,

There are a few experimental plugins that I think should be deprecated. e.g
The lua plugin should be deprecated in favor of the newer ts_lua plugin.
The same can be said for the stale_while_revalidate in favor of the newer
rfc5861 plugin. During the recent summit in denver we also talked about
deprecating the spdy plugin as well.

So i am proposing to move all of these into a new plugins/deprecated
directory in our source tree. Any comments on that?

Thanks.

Kit