trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Baptiste Favre <webmas...@jbfavre.org>
Subject Segfault after upgrade from 4.0.2 to 4.2.0
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 08:25:57 GMT
Hello,
I tried to upgrade a 2 server's cluster from ATS 4.0.2 to 4.2.0.
Everything is fine on one server when to other one keeps crashing with
either with segfault:

Manager {0x7ff6e0fe5720} ERROR: [LocalManager::pollMgmtProcessServer]
Server Process terminated due to Sig 11: Segmentation fault

or read errors:

FATAL: [LocalManager::pollMgmtProcessServer] Error in read (errno: 104)

I have 2 plugins enabled: stats_over_http.so and gzip.so

Disabling plugins does not improve situation.

Is there a way to get more details in logs ?
Could this be caused by somewhat corrupted data on disk ?

Any help appreciated,
Regards,
Jean-Baptiste