trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject I'd like to eliminate proxy.config.http.verbose_via_str
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2011 15:20:13 GMT
As per the discussions and patch provided on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-973, I'd like to eliminate this
configuration entirely:

     CONFIG proxy.config.http.verbose_via_str INT 2

Instead, the semantic of "verbosity" is moved to the two configurations
related to enabling inserting Via: headers:

    # The via settings have three values
    #  0 - Do not modify / set this via header
    #  1 - Update the via, with normal verbosity
    #  2 - Update the via, with higher verbosity
  CONFIG proxy.config.http.insert_request_via_str INT 1
  CONFIG proxy.config.http.insert_response_via_str INT 0

Take a look at the patch, if I hear no objections, I'll make this change
Monday next week.

-- Leif