trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan M. Carroll" <...@network-geographics.com>
Subject Re: problem for plugin example: server-transform.c
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:57:29 GMT
Actually, Chris, you should use htons since this is going from host to network order. However
on all modern systems htons() and ntohs() are the same function. Some of us old timers remember
systems where that wasn't the case but those have long since faded to memories.

I think TSNetConnect gets tested during regression, so this seems a rather unexpected failure.
From where do you get server_port? atoi and its ilk, hard wired constant, or some other network
connection?

Can you do a netstat -a -n --tcp and verify that the listening process is listening on the
port you expect?