trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Nesbitt <Brian.Nesb...@openwave.com>
Subject SDK help
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:29:12 GMT
Hello folks,

Apologies if this question has been asked, before (I searched but couldn't find anything).

I'm playing around with a few plugins and want to run some unit tests on my code but they
fail at linking due to unresolved symbols. For example:
undefined reference to `TSMBufferCreate'
etc... I'm linking against libtsutil.so and libtsmgmt.so in this case.

Running nm on the shared libs shows that TSMBufferCreate isn't located in the libraries:
$ nm libtsutil.so | c++filt | grep BufferCreate
$ nm libtsmgmt.so | c++filt | grep BufferCreate

So while I can get my plugins working within Traffic Server, do you have any guidance as to
how I can unit test my code?

Thanks
Brian.