trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <>
Subject Review of TS-798 please
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 13:53:35 GMT
Hi all,

I need at least a couple of people to review the second patch on before I commit it for
v3.0. The main issue here is that in the case of a remap.config "parse"
error (of almost any kind), we end up adding the defunct mapping to the
map rules, and then we free that memory. So it's a double whammy.

This code fixes that, and also cleans up the error handling a little
bit, to be more consistent (amc: yes, I kept the goto's, I don't want to
make more changes than necessary).

Please comment on the bug after review / testing. I would like to get
this into the 3.0 release, since it fixes a fairly serious problem IMO.

-- Leif

View raw message