trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Moshe Kaplan <mokp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last version 2.1.8-unstable Loops? and Google Summer of Code
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:10:54 GMT
Thanks Leif, it worked!

One last thing, my brother (CC to this email) consider participating in the
Google Summer of Code (
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2011).
Do you or any of the Traffic Server group consider to participate as a
mentor in this program?
If so who should he contact with to discuss possible project?

Best regards and thanks again,
Moshe Kaplan