trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Last version 2.1.8-unstable Loops?
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:39:04 GMT
On 03/29/2011 08:31 AM, Moshe Kaplan wrote:
> Hi Leif,
>
> 10x for the quick answer
>
> The remap.config is pretty simple (no plugins yet, just compiled the
> code):
> map http://ec2-50-17-143-39.compute-1.amazonaws.com/
> http://www.google.com/
> reverse_map http://www.google.com/
> http://ec2-50-17-143-39.compute-1.amazonaws.com/

Hmmm, I tried this, and I don't see your behaviour at all.

What does Google return to you ? You could try not to anchor the mapping
rules (remove the trailing slashes),  it seems to me that perhaps google
is sending you a redirect response, that you then convert to your host
again (that's what the reverse_map rule does).

You'll have to take a look to see exactly what ATS sends to google, and
what google sends back to you, and then what ATS sends back to the UA.
You can try that, by running e.g.

     % sudo traffic_server -T http_hdrs

-- Leif