trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Gracy F <grac...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while ATS handling HTTP headers with X-ajaxpro-method
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 10:34:45 GMT
Hi,
 I saw this issue while we sign up in weeworld.com, after I login in
weeworld.com, ATS doesn't complete the POST request.  But refreshing the
page completes the request. We suspected the presence of x-ajaxpro-method in
this post.
 I debugged and found that the list of headers hardcoded in ATS doesn't
contain x-ajaxpro-method and I included that in the list. But still I have
the same issue.

Any one have seen this before ? What does ATS do if there are new customized
headers ??
If after I included this header why does it hang still ?
Any help would be great.

Thanks,
GG