trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Bylaws proposal
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 03:40:36 GMT
  Hi all,

I've not received any further comments or suggestions on the proposed
Bylaws document, so I would like to start the vote for this. This is an
important issue, so I urge all PMC members, and the entire community to
read the proposal, and vote. Please cast your vote (please vote!), +1,
-1 or 0 within the next 72 hours.

In particular, make sure you are OK with the vote requirements in this
proposal. For example, a release artifact is only releasable if there's
lazy majority (at least 3 +1 binding votes, and more +1's than -1's). So
vote! :).

Thanks,

-- leif

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/BylawsDraft