trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Nottingham <m...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Charter / Resolution
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2010 18:44:43 GMT
Maybe 'intermediation' instead of 'proxying', which is a bit specific.

Cheers,

On 03/04/2010, at 11:15 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> attached is the "final" resolution draft (I've changed nothing since the first two discuss
and vote emails).We still have to [discuss] the charter for Apache traffic Server, which I
believe is

> "the creation and maintenance of open-source software related to proxying and caching
of HTTP and other related network services"

> From the graduation documentation, the resolution/charter charter should be
>
> "A good resolution is neither too narrow nor too broad. If the project's scope is too
narrow, then its activities will be unnecessarily constrained. If a project's scope is too
broad then it may lack focus and suffer from governance issues."

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot@yahoo-inc.com