trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Nottingham <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Charter / Resolution
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2010 18:44:43 GMT
Maybe 'intermediation' instead of 'proxying', which is a bit specific.

On 03/04/2010, at 11:15 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:

> Hi all,
> attached is the "final" resolution draft (I've changed nothing since the first two discuss
and vote emails).We still have to [discuss] the charter for Apache traffic Server, which I
believe is
> "the creation and maintenance of open-source software related to proxying and caching
of HTTP and other related network services"
> From the graduation documentation, the resolution/charter charter should be
> "A good resolution is neither too narrow nor too broad. If the project's scope is too
narrow, then its activities will be unnecessarily constrained. If a project's scope is too
broad then it may lack focus and suffer from governance issues."
> Please comment and/or suggest changes to our charter / resolution.
> Cheers,
> -- leif
> <Resolution.txt>

Mark Nottingham