trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Call <bc...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Charter / Resolution
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 21:19:58 GMT
After reading the general mailing list and the graduation process guide
(http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#toplevel) to see how
other projects (Apache UIMA, Cassandra, and Subversion) have went
through the graduation process, I am going to change the timeline that
Leif and I talked about last week.

I am going to post a message to the incubator general mailing list for
discussion on our graduation before I post a message for voting.  This
should push things back a few days, but still gives us enough time for
the resolution to be brought up at the next board meeting (assuming we
pass the vote)...

-Bryan