trafficserver-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Charter / Resolution
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2010 10:15:09 GMT
Hi all,

attached is the "final" resolution draft (I've changed nothing since the
first two discuss and vote emails).We still have to [discuss] the
charter for Apache traffic Server, which I believe is

"the creation and maintenance of open-source software related to
proxying and caching of HTTP and other related network services"

 From the graduation documentation, the resolution/charter charter
should be

"A good resolution is neither too narrow nor too broad. If the project's
scope is too narrow, then its activities will be unnecessarily
constrained. If a project's scope is too broad then it may lack focus
and suffer from governance issues."

Please comment and/or suggest changes to our charter / resolution.

Cheers,

-- leif