tomee-users mailing list archives

From Cesar Hernandez <cesargu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSONB Capabilities Broken in 7.1.1 Plume?
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2019 00:43:28 GMT
Hi, I updated the JIRA ticket with the following:

Hi David Gannon

I did a first swing catching up with this issue.

By looking at the release notes for 7.1.1 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/versions/12344119) I see two
potential related commits:

Update TomEE with Johnzon 1.0.2
DateTimeParseException Regression when upgrading to TomEE 7.1.0
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2233,
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/162,
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/227
Since you provided a finely detailed repro maven project, now the ToDo is
to test the 7.1.1 branch against your project removing one change at the
time.

I'm not familiar with the code from Johnzon but will be happy to start
digging in if the upgrade to Johonzon is the root cause, if not then my
plan is to study and understand the issue solved by Richard Zowalla in
TomEE-2233.

El mié., 10 jul. 2019 a las 13:11, daveg-iwd (<david.gannon@iwd.iowa.gov>)
escribió:

> I went ahead and opened an issue on JIRA.  I included an example project as
> an upload. Hope that's OK.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2565
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2565>
>

> --