tomee-users mailing list archives

From daveg-iwd <david.gan...@iwd.iowa.gov>
Subject JSONB Capabilities Broken in 7.1.1 Plume?
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2019 14:00:29 GMT

It seems that some of the capabilities provided by javax.json.bind were
broken in this release of Plume.  I'm referring to things such as using the
javax.json.bind.JsonbConfig, javax.json.bind.config.PropertyNamingStrategy,
javax.json.bind.config.PropertyVisibilityStrategy along with the
javax.json.bind.annotation.JsonbTypeAdapter annotation.  We have been using
them in some REST clients running on 7.1.0 Plume and they work just fine.
But on 7.1.1 with identical server configs, all of the JSONB configuration
and the annotated fields seem to be ignored.

Is there some sort of config setting we need to adjust to make johnzon act
as the jsonb implementation?