tomee-users mailing list archives

From Sudhakar Vankamamidi <sudhaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Basic EJB sample not working if I don't start package name with "org"
Date Thu, 24 May 2018 16:24:44 GMT
 Hi,

I am trying EJB basic sample given here
http://openejb.apache.org/hello-world.html
only difference is I have changed EJB package structure to not to start
with "org". Now after deployment tomEE is not recognizing the class as EJB
and I don't see following log

03-Oct-2017 15:56:51.945 INFO
[ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Catalina]]]
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JndiBuilder.bind
Jndi(name=HelloBeanRemote) --> Ejb(deployment-id=HelloBean)
03-Oct-2017 15:56:51.945 INFO
[ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Catalina]]]
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JndiBuilder.bind
Jndi(name=global/hello/HelloBean!org.acme.Hello) -->
Ejb(deployment-id=HelloBean)
03-Oct-2017 15:56:51.945 INFO
[ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Catalina]]]
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JndiBuilder.bind
Jndi(name=global/hello/HelloBean) --> Ejb(deployment-id=HelloBean)
03-Oct-2017 15:56:51.969 INFO
[ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Catalina]]]
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.startEjbs Created
Ejb(deployment-id=HelloBean, ejb-name=HelloBean, container=Default
Stateless Container)
03-Oct-2017 15:56:51.987 INFO
[ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Catalina]]]
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.startEjbs Started
Ejb(deployment-id=HelloBean, ejb-name=HelloBean, container=Default
Stateless Container)

I am using TomEE Plume 7.0.3

Please guide me to make this work.

Thanks in advance.