tomee-users mailing list archives

From Andy Gumbrecht <agumbre...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: TomEE -Java EE 8 compatible or certified ?
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 05:01:59 GMT
Hi Danilo,

I'd personally only consider Hibernate or EclipseLink as production
contenders with TomEE. We can certify with either, but can only
distribute EclipseLink.

OpenJPA has lost it's momentum for sure, but that doesn't mean TomEE
will stand still at all. It's only about packaging, so quite trivial really.

That said, I'm sure that being OSS means that anyone willing can dive
into OpenJPA and make things happen. Even you might like to help?

Andy.