tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Driver location in an EAR file
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 10:48:12 GMT
Hmm, feel like I'm missing something so let me dump few pointers hopefully
helping to identify that:

- if you don't own the app then you can only customize the server and
therefore don't hit this limitation, no?
- how would you handle "if there use it, if not use another one", with
openejb.classloader.forced-load?
- I'm still reading it as you customize the container and therefore don't
hit this issue since you add drivers in the container

Romain Manni-Bucau

<
| JavaEE
> > > Factory